Re: Ramm, Rimmer, etc

From: Robert Miller (rlmiller@gilroy.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 00:33:15 EST

    I am mystified that those who insist we evaluate the Bible in a literary
    way cannot seem to decide if the literature is sublime or "crafted in
    ...styles and limited knowledge base of the "rude and unlearned," or from
    "a self deluded mad man" Have you never compared Job to Paradise Lost or
    Psalm 150 to Shakespear?

                     Bob Miller