Re: (no subject)

From: Bert M (bert@massie-labs.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 23:23:12 EST

    Yes Lucy this is childish. And, I have been as a child, been attacked,
    publically humiliated, made public fun of by my adult masters because I did
    not believe in Dawinianism, which by the way, is not believed by many
    athiests. Perhaps the fundamentalists in evolutionism might respect the
    beliefs of others and the consitutional right for free expression of
    religious beliefs and divergence of sceintific opinion and teach Darwinian
    as a scientific theory with its own challenges.

    Bert M