death and sin

From: Jeff Witters (jeffwitters@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 14:50:31 EST

    I got a call from my father, a Nazarene minister, the other night. One of
    the flock (a quiet agronimist) got pulled into a c/e discussion at work, got
    leveled by a stumper, and came to Dad wondering how to resolve the question.

    So, I am trying to pull together some resources for him on the topic of
    "original sin" and its effects on creation. Specifically these are in
    answer to Sure-Fire Evolutionist Stumper #371: Evolution can't possibly be
    true because the Bible teaches that no death existed before the Fall.

    I know that many have addressed this issue and I already have some
    materials. I am especially looking for anything from a TE perspective. Any
    help would be greatly appreciated. Any tips on getting the search funtion
    to work on the listserv archives would be great too.

    Thanks,

    Jeff Witters