Re: death and sin

From: Brent Foster (bdfoster@shrinkweb.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 18:15:00 EST

    I think Romans 5 must be refering to spiritual life and death because it draws a parallel between Adam and Christ. Just as the sin of Adam brought death to the world, the righteous life of Christ brought back life. But obviously people lived before Christ, so this must be spiritual life. I suppose it's possible that the passage refers to physical death in the case of Adam but not for Christ, But that kind of ruins the beautiful symmetry of the passage.

    Brent

    --- Graham Richard Pointer <grp1@st-andrews.ac.uk>