Re: PCA Creation Report

From: Jack Haas (haasJ@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 09:28:47 EST

    Keith and others:

    I placed the PCA Report on the ASA site as a study document which deals in
    depth the interpretation of the days of creation - something which has
    caused much comment on this list and among conservative Christians in
    general. If anyone wants to offer a document of similar quality on the
    'same' topic, I'll link or add it to the site.

    I'm not inclined to add statements on evolution, abortion, et. al. from
    other organizations since they are widely available and are not of the form
    that would necessarily be of value to our constituency. I will move this
    document from the creation-evolution section to the bible-science section
    which is a better fit for the question it addresses.

    Blessings
    Jack Haas