Re: PCA Creation Report

From: Keith B Miller (kbmill@ksu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 22:01:47 EST

    >I'm not inclined to add statements on evolution, abortion, et. al. from
    >other organizations since they are widely available and are not of the form
    >that would necessarily be of value to our constituency. I will move this
    >document from the creation-evolution section to the bible-science section
    >which is a better fit for the question it addresses.

    The statements I listed were other denominational statements on creation
    and evolution. I think such statements would be very relevant to our
    constituency.
    I think that few people probably know that such statments exist, even when
    from their own denominational body.

    Keith

    Keith B. Miller
    Department of Geology