Re: Meaning of "fine-tuning"

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 09:43:26 EDT

    Perhaps you can help me in the following. The creation was good. Imperfect
    people like us see it today as not good. What happened in between? Was
    there a place, Paradise, where unfallen man lived, while the rest of
    creation had already fallen? Did Satan fall first and marred the creation,
    the Bible indicates that? Can we ever conceive of creation before the fall
    of man or Satan? Could man control his body function and his own death by
    his spirit/mind before the Fall? I am not answering your question with more
    questions but these are the things that bounce around my head when I think
    about this issue? For instance, what would a reversible world look like
    where irreversibility was not present? If created man did not die, could the
    world have been reversible? Pure speculations on my part. Moorad

    P.s. There is something inconsistent with heat flowing from a cold body to
    a hotter body that may go beyond the second law. There would be no
    equilibrium as we know it, i.e., same temperature, with the colder body
    going down to absolute zero and the hotter body becoming even hotter.