Re: Meaning of "fine-tuning"

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 09:11:03 EDT

    No scientist can prove that the sun will definitely rise tomorrow. Our laws
    describe more the regularity of the past than future actions. All
    scientific laws are generalizations of historical (past) propositions. The
    ability to make predications with the aid of our mathematical laws is a
    mystery, which can only be solved if we know the unknowable, how God
    interacts with nature? The sovereignty of God cannot be lost by any
    pattern that man observes in nature. Thanks for your penetrating comments.
    Moorad