Re: Flood

From: George Murphy (gmurphy@raex.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 16:02:53 EDT

    Diane Roy wrote:

> [...]

            This last sentence isn't very clear (is "Acualism" a typo for something?) but
    this seems to be one of the standard YEC devices: Claim to explain things in terms of
    known laws of physics but at a crucial point appeal to unknown physics or a miracle.
    In this case, however, as I think Glenn's arguments ahve made clear, you'll need lots of
    new physics &/or miracles.
                                                    George

    George L. Murphy
    gmurphy@raex.com