Re: Possible impact of ID

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 08:56:37 EST

    Dear David,

    My point was always that we do not know our personal future except some
    gross features that seem to be inevitable, for instance, death. I like to
    think of macroscopic predictions, which are the Biblical prophesies, and the
    microscopic predications, which are the futures of individuals. It is in the
    realm of the microscopic, in this sense, that we exercise our free will.
    The laws that dictate our spacetime are of the macroscopic kind as all the
    laws that deal with the nonliving.

    Take care,

    Moorad