Re: Possible impact of ID

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 08:48:42 EST

    Dear Glenn,

    God is not subjected to the laws that define our spacetime. It is in that
    sense that I say that God is not in our spacetime. The same goes for the
    Holy Spirit. However, Christ was subjected to those laws but could override
    them. I do not confuse predications with prophesies and my main concern was
    predications about individual lives that would deny free will in a person.
    God communicates with us through His Word, whose obedience to it would
    determine all our actions. I am not sure about the mystics and how they
    communicate or "sense" God.

    Take care,

    Moorad