Re: What are most convincing anti-Christian tracts?

From: Walter Hearn (vwhearncat@peoplepc.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 23:10:00 EST

    Hi Joel,

    On March 1, you wrote:

    > What books, articles tracts against Christianity do the people on the
    > [ASA] list find to be most convincing?

    I'm brand new to the net so I may not be doing this right, but so far nobody
    else has mentioned Free Inquiry magazine published by the Council for
    Secular Humanism. I subscribed to it for years and can assure you it is a
    heavy-duty anti-Christian publication. I've just discovered the Council's
    homepage at www.secularhumanism.org I imagine you can find plenty of what
    you were asking about by exploring that site.

    --Best regards, Walt