Re: fideism

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 21:27:05 -0500

At 09:05 PM 6/27/98 -0500, John P. McKiness wrote:
> I have stressed over
>and over again that human reasoning is not up to the task of leading us to
>God.

That may be true, but human reasoning is quite capable of leading us away
from God especially when we have no answers for those among us who are
curious about science. Many of my atheist freinds left Christianity
because they don't believe it is true because the data falsifies what
Christians teach about science and creation. For us to tell them simply to
believe, leaves them no answers at all for their questions.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood