Re: Thank you all. - reply (OT)

From: maxavid (maxavid@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 21:44:26 EDT

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Skelton, Kim
      To: 'avid-l@calvin.edu'
      Sent: Friday, June 23, 2000 12:35 PM
      Subject: Thank you all.

      Not much chance for an Oscar being a corporate editor. But who knows...life is strange. Maybe I should submit the piece I worked on concerning adult male circumcision! That should get some reviews!

      I know that Eric Peters and Bill Warner will sleep well tonight, knowing that their technology, their efforts, their innovation, all led up to the world seeing a piece on adult male circumcision. God bless the AVID. And God bless you, Kim.

      bob Zelin in Orlando