Time to go

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 17:28:47 EDT

    Contrary to what I had thought earlier, I am finding I don't really have a lot of time with all the honey-dos, getting the house on the market, selling my cars etc. I am going to unsubscribe tonight. I will be around for another month (until Aug 6 or so, I think unless my house sells, then I become homeless in the summer heat in Houston.) Anyway, I have enjoyed interacting with everyone. Don't know when I will be back. I have some things I promised Ruble to review and I need to tie up a few odds and ends, so I will take my leave now.

    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology
    http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm