Re: John Wilkes Booth

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 17:40:07 EDT

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "John Burgeson" <burgy@compuserve.com>
    To: "Glenn Morton" <grmorton@psyberlink.net>
    Cc: "ASA LISTSERV" <asa@calvin.edu>
    Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 7:28 PM

    > BTW -- enjoyed your essay in the latest PERSPECTIVES. I did not know the
    > timing of your defection from the YEC position -- I was surprised
    > to see it was so recently. Seems to me we've been jabbing at each other
    > for more years than since 1994!

    Thanks.I joined the evolution reflector in July 1994, about a month before I
    went to China. So, while I have made your life seem to go slow (like boredom
    and chinese water torture, it has indeed only been six years). As to the
    article in PSCF, unfortunately, everyone seems to have gotten their copies
    but mine hasn't come yet.

    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology