Question concerning HFC and Greenfreeze manufacturers

From: Joel Cannon (jcannon@jcannon.washjeff.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 09:00:33 EDT

    Does anyone on the list have knowledge of Greenfreeze cooling systems?
    I have been reading a Greenpeace feature concering coca-cola's
    contribution to global warming through its HFC soft drink machine
    (http://www.cokespotlight.org). The group is attempting to encourage
    Coke to switch away from HFC-based machines. That sounds
    good. However, I am aware that sometimes some in the environmental
    movement are not careful with the science of what they are discussing
    and would like to see if their claim can be independently
    corroborated.

    Joel W. Cannon | (724)223-6146
    Physics Department |
    Washington and Jefferson College |