Re: The Baddeley secret that many don't want to hear about

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (susanb@telepath.com)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 21:55:17 EST

    >Stephen Jones wrote:
    >Here is a remarkable story in an Australian newspaper, that I received
    >via email from a friend, about the Christian faith of our Australian answer
    >to `Tiger Woods', Aaron Baddeley.
    >I am not Christian myself, but I've noticed Baddeley struggling to
    >persuade journalists that his faith in Christ is crucial to his success. "He
    >helped me so much," he said after his first Open win. His mother agrees:
    >"It is wonderful he can gain so much strength from his belief."
    >
    >But it seems journalists feel antsy hearing this. A Sydney Morning
    >Herald journalist exploded: "Bloody hell just once, I mean once, could a
    >newly appointed sports hero thank 'Satan, the Prince of Darkness'."

    Tiger Woods is a Buddhist, though a rather casual one.
    http://www.rolemodel.net/tiger/tiger.htm

    Susan

    --------

    Always ask. Hang out with people who make you laugh. Love as many people as
    you can. Read everything you can get your hands on. Take frequent naps.
    Watch as little television as you can stand. Tell people what you want. Do
    what you love as much as you can. Dance every day.
    --------
    Please visit my website:
    http://www.telepath.com/susanb