Re: Can you find more errors (was Daniel's 70 weeks #6)

From: Stephen E. Jones (sejones@iinet.net.au)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 18:13:55 EST

    Reflectorites

    Nice try by Paul, but this fish isn't biting today! :-)

    I will continue to work through Paul's arguments and then terminate
    the thread when they have all been addressed.

    I will then post an FAQ of Dan 9:24-27.

    Steve

    On Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:53:25 EST, AutismUK@aol.com wrote:

    >Well, notice you haven't answered anything AGAIN. It is a bit ridiculous
    >to complain about *my* diversionary tactics.
    >
    >It is quite interesting to study your posts. Not because of the "fact";
    >most of it is Bible quotes and apologists. What little there is of your
    >own, that isn't just paraphrasing what your apologist says five lines
    >away or assertions is "liberal atheistic evolutionists" stuff and ad
    >hominem in itself.
    >
    >but one thing that's highly noticeable is when you can't cut and paste
    >apologist arguments you shut up pretty quickly or resort to bog standard
    >theist tactics of impugning my motives ("Oh, he only believes this because
    >he's convinced miracles don't happen" occurs every few lines), or you
    >just go round and round in circles. Your commentary on the TF is
    >quite funny ; your use and rejection of the argument from silence is
    >comical.

    Stephen E. (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ Email: sejones@iinet.net.au
    3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Web: http://www.iinet.net.au/~sejones
    Warwick 6024 -> *_,--\_/ Phone: +61 8 9448 7439
    Perth, Western Australia v "Test everything." (1 Thess. 5:21)