Re: Epistemological standards

From: AutismUK@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 05:44:54 EST

    In a message dated 14/12/00 04:03:58 GMT Standard Time, ccogan@telepath.com
    writes:

    << I still want to know which of my epistemological standards I'm supposed to
     give up in order to consider the "evidence" for Christianity "without
     prejudice," to use Jones's phrase. Since Jones seems to have no suggestions
     in this respect, perhaps others would like to give it a shot. >>

    Apparently, according to several Jones posts, you have to accept
    that Jesus is the Messiah and the Bible contains predictive prophecy,
    this being a prior requirement of his arguments.

    Once you have accepted this as a fact, you are open minded to the
    fact that Jesus is the Messiah and the Bible contains predictive prophecy.