Re: Copelston groupies & the horse they rode in on!

From: bill r wald (billwald@juno.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 10:46:12 EST

    >or just how sharp your learning skills would be were you under the
    constant >pressures which exist in a family that is trapped in the
    cruel legacy of poverty!

    "Legacy of poverty" is a left-wing myth. 30 years ago Seattle was the POE
    for the Boat People, the poorest and least educated of the Asian
    refugees. Now their children and grand children are earning the awards
    and they renevated a local slum with sweat and hard work. In the past few
    years we have North african refugees who are doing the same thing. While
    all this is going on our white trash (of all colors) is sitting in their
    housing projects and bitching about "They's getting our welfare money."
    Poverty in the USofA is NOT caused by a lack of money.
    It is a mental problem.

    billwald@juno.com
    GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.