Re: Complexes a la Carte!

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (susanb@telepath.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 09:08:56 EST

  • Next message: bill r wald: "Re: Religious Beliefs that *Require* the Falsehood of Scientific Theories (was: we have witnessed no new species emerge in the wild?)"

    At 10:43 AM 12/08/2000 +0100, you wrote:
    >Hi me silk: wow, how did I miss this one!
    >Talk about riddles!
    >
    >Cretin Cogan wrote: Primary premises are cognitively validated by their
    >logical necessity as presumptions in everything else and by the
    >impossibility of denying them without assuming them. Thus, premises such
    >as that one exists do not need proof based on prior premises, nor can they
    >be accepted on faith.
    >
    >Silk here: Man this chaps got it bad! I showed this to a psychiatrist here
    >at the university in amsterdam & he just smiled & said "he's simpy
    >overcompensating silk"?

    *your* psychiatrist assume? Did you speak to him about your fears of being
    intellectually unable to take part in the conversations here? Have you
    considered joining a list that discusses football or car maintenance? You
    obviously feel this above your head and feel you can't contribute to the
    conversations. You are constantly complaining that that is the case.
    However, everyone can make at least a small contribution, you should try.

    >Silk: The internet is choc-a-bloc full of imposters hiding behind
    >their monitors proclaiming & spouting off all
    >kinds of drivel that of course can't be substantiated! Oh well, whatever
    >gets you off so long as no one gets hurt! chao/silk

    so why *do* you continually subject yourself to it? It's certainly not
    required.

    Susan

    --------

    Always ask. Hang out with people who make you laugh. Love as many people as
    you can. Read everything you can get your hands on. Take frequent naps.
    Watch as little television as you can stand. Tell people what you want. Do
    what you love as much as you can. Dance every day.
    --------
    Please visit my website:
    http://www.telepath.com/susanb