Re: Great web site

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (susanb@telepath.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 21:19:06 EST

    At 08:08 PM 11/06/2000 -0500, you wrote:
    >In a message dated 11/6/00 5:46:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
    >Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu writes:
    >
    ><< http://www.uvm.edu/~jdavison/ontogeny.html >>
    >

    >try:
    >
    >http://www.uvm.edu/~jdavison/uvm-antidarwinian.html
    >

    >It smacks of cold-fusion ('they're out to get me!')

    actually, I think the cold fusion guys bowed gracefully to the fact that
    their experiments were not repeatable and withdrew their claim.

    but, of course, they were not trying to prove that physics does not exist.

    Susan

    --------

    Always ask. Hang out with people who make you laugh. Love as many people as
    you can. Read everything you can get your hands on. Take frequent naps.
    Watch as little television as you can stand. Tell people what you want. Do
    what you love as much as you can. Dance every day.
    --------
    Please visit my website:
    http://www.telepath.com/susanb