Re: Report by Jonathan Wells of tour of Arkansas, Kansas, Washington

From: DNAunion@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 16:04:17 EST

    >>>Richard Wein: The ID work that I've read is unscientific because its
    arguments are not logically sound. Of course, I haven't seen the papers that
    Behe submitted to
     journals. But, on the basis of the ID literature that I have seen, I would
    assume that they were rejected for lack of scientific merit.

    DNAunion: Here is some information on those papers Behe submitted and why
    they were rejected.

    http://www.discovery.org/viewDB/index.php3?program=CRSC%20Responses&command=vi

    ew&id=450