Report by Jonathan Wells of tour of Arkansas, Kansas, Washington

From: Stephen E. Jones (sejones@iinet.net.au)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 19:58:05 EDT

    Group

    Below is a report by Jonathan Wells tour of Arkansas, Kansas, Washington
    promoting his new book, Icons of Evolution, with one minor change.

    To kill two birds with one stone, here also is Amazon.com's latest page on
    Icons of Evolution, plus an editorial review. Note the Sales Rank of 238
    (smaller is better).

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0895262762/qid%3D972532528/104-4012171-4962335

    Icons of Evolution: Science or Myth?
    by Jonathan Wells