Re: End of Darwinism?

From: Susan Cogan (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 09:13:07 EDT

    >"M.A. Johnson" writes
    > in message <4.2.0.58.20001026181604.04ddb630@pop.america.net>:
    > >
    > > End of Darwinism?
    > > Philip Gold
    >
    > Philip Gold, senior fellow of the Discovery Institute? Ah.

    my response was "oh, cool. A handy pocket edition of creationist propaganda."

    Susan

    --

    I am aware that the conclusions arrived at in this work will be denounced by some as highly irreligious; but he who denounces them is bound to shew why it is more irreligious to explain the origin of man as a distinct species by descent from some lower form, through the laws of variation and natural selection, than to explain the birth of the individual through the laws of ordinary reproduction.

    ---Charles Darwin

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/