Re: To all uncommitted lurkers

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 20:11:32 EDT

    In a message dated 10/21/2000 4:09:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    sejones@iinet.net.au writes:

    > I presume a major problem is the personal abuse, putting down, and
    > intimidation that issues mainly from the Evolution side. Very few people
    > would have the courage to submit to that.

    Mainly from the evolution side? It seems to me that all sides are equally
    guilty/innocent of this. It saddens me to see this being used as an excuse
    not to argue scientific issues. IMHO the lack of ID supporters is far more
    related to its scientific merrit or lack thereof.