Re: IDer's ad hominems against evolutionist disassociated from (CSI, GAs, etc.)

From: DNAunion@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 13:35:47 EDT

    >>>Steven:I have just read these and I wish to dissassociate myself from
    DNAunion's ad hominems above (and any others). It is one thing to say that
    FJ/Pim's *posts* are "mindless one-liners" as I have myself done in the past.
     It is another thing entirely, and an ad hominem, to say this of FJ/Pim
    *himself*. On behalf of the ID movement I wish to apologise to FJ/Pim.

    DNAunion: To all readers - as soon as Susan apologizes for calling me
    dishonest and a Creationist (she has never apologized for her actions, and
    still maintains she was correct), and Huxter apologizes for his blatant
    attempts to cause trouble for me here, from day one, by accusing me of
    posting under multiple names at sites where doing such is prohibited and
    implying that I was in part responsible for the shutting down of the ID
    discussion board at ARN (he has never apologized for his unprovoked and
    incorrect assertions), etc. - that is, as soon as the anti-IDists here feel
    that we IDists are just as "human" as they are, and that we should be
    apologized to when wronged by them - then I will consider the group of
    anti-IDists here to be deserving of apologies for any statements I made in
    reply that went overboard.

    PS: I don't blame Steven for "disassociating" with my ad homs.

    I just think people here should understand that FROM DAY ONE, I have been
    insulted or accused of wrongdoing by anti-IDists - yes, *before* I did
    anything of the sort to them.

    [...]