Re: IDer's ad hominems against evolutionist disassociated from (CSI, GAs, etc.)

From: Ralph Krumdieck (ralphkru@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 10:59:55 EDT

    >Steve:
    >I have just read these and I wish to disassociate myself from DNAunion's ad
    >hominems above (and any others).
    >
    >It is one thing to say that FJ/Pim's *posts* are "mindless one-liners" as
    >I have
    >myself done in the past.
    >
    >It is another thing entirely, and an ad hominem, to say this of FJ/Pim
    >*himself*. On behalf of the ID movement I wish to apologise to FJ/Pim.
    >
    >I would encourage DNAunion to not let some (not all) evolutionists drag
    >him down into the gutter with them. In the case of some (not all)
    >evolutionists, that may be just what they want.

    My gosh! So this is why it stinks so bad around here! Note to my
    fellow gutter-dwellers: Someone Up There on The High Moral Ground
    is keeping an eye on us so watch your splashing.
    ralph

    >I make it a rule to assume that the problem is not any lack of intelligence,
    >but the corrupting influence of a mindless (literally) materialist-naturalist
    >*philosophy*:

    Not only do we live in the gutter, we're also corrupted and mindless, but at
    least we don't lack intelligence. Sheesh. Even DNAunion credited one
    of us with a peabrain.

    ralph