Re: Supernaturalism's Basic Flaws

From: bill r wald (billwald@juno.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 14:26:04 EDT

    >To promote this goal, I propose that we eliminate
    >references to supernatural designers and methodologically assume that
    >*only* naturalistic designers (i.e., aliens, etc.) be considered as
    >possible intelligent designers.

    To what end? Ultimately to duplicate their work? There have been many
    scifi stories about humans sending out seed ships.

    You suppose the aliens could start from scratch (inorganic atoms) or that
    they would require a minimum organic starting point?

    billwald@juno.com

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.