Re: Plonk

From: Chris Cogan (ccogan@telepath.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 13:31:54 EDT

    At 11:23 AM 10/16/2000, you wrote:
    >It has been entertaining to show the problems in Intelligent Design but
    >DNAUnion's arguments have become mainly ad hominem, repetitive and without
    >any content so I have decided to kill file him. (Who was it that predicted
    >DNA's behavior?).
    >
    >I should have done this earlier though but I am easily carried away when
    >given the opportunity to expose the weak arguments of ID. Back to real
    >science.

    Chris
    I will continue to glance at his posts, just to see if he decides to deal
    with people's actual arguments rather than his mis-readings of them.
    Fortunately, my E-mail programs make it easy to bunch up posts from one
    person and trash them all at once if I decide that there's no value in any
    of them.