Re: WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE WORK?

From: DNAunion@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 22:28:08 EDT

    >Richard Wein: I think it's unwise to place too much reliance on this paper
    by Thornhill and Ussery. Their definition of irreducible complexity seems to
    me to be
     just as problematic as Behe's. I've yet to see any definition of IC which
     defines the meaning of "parts" or "components" in an adequate way.

    DNAunion: And I've yet to see an adequate and universally definition of
    life, evolution, and species. So does that mean that these too do not exist?