Re: muliplte persona alert!

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 17:33:16 EDT

    >subject! I know because I counted them as I deleted them (I scanned the
    > first couple). Posting a note to the list is enough. You don't have to send
    > duplicate posts to individuals.

    >DNAunion: GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY - Susan is showing her prejudice once again!
    >
    >Are you not smart enough to figure out that I received 18 replies myself?
    >But of course "you people" tying up this site with your responses to me is
    >inconsequential - it is only I, the newcomer and outsider, that is doing
    >something wrong.

    I'm merely astonished at the thinness of your skin--and the hostility of
    your replies.

    >>Susan: I asked Huxter for his evidence and he provided it. It *is* very
    > compelling.
    >
    >DNAunion: Gee, I must have missed Huxter's "compelling" evidence that I was
    >a creationist, could you provide it to us? In fact, I even challenged him to
    >provide a single valid piece of evidence showing that I am a creationist - no
    >response from the Huxter. Why don't YOU Susan supply us with a single valid
    >piece of evidence that I am a creationist.

    hmmm . . . you don't seem to be following along. I asked Huxter to give me
    evidence that you were posting as multiple personnas. He replied with pages
    of evidence. I'm surprised you didn't see it.

    That I think you are a creationist and why was explained briefly in an
    earlier post.

    <abusive bullying snipped>

    >>Susan: So bluster all you want. What I said (in jest, actually) stands.

    > >>Susan: Creationism = "God created everything in the form we see it in
    >today.
    > >>Nothing evolved over time."
    > >>
    > >>ID = "God (or *wink* *wink* someone else) created bacteria flagellum in the
    > > form we see it in today. It didn't evolve over time."
    >
    > >DNAunion: So you admit your ignorance of ID openly - that's refreshing!
    > >
    > >ID is not tied to God, as you claim in your self-concocted definition.
    >
    >>Susan: The Discovery Institute and all of the major ID proponents disagree
    >with
    > you--as do I.
    >
    >DNAunion: Simple question: if aliens designed life and seeded it on Earth,
    >would this or would this not be intelligent design? Of course it would.

    yep! however, did *they* evolve? or is it aliens all the way down to the
    bottom?

    > >DNAunion: . . . It is not my position, as an IDist,
    >that God (or God, wink wink) created the bacterial flagellum.

    since you have spent nearly all your time and focused on a six-line post
    from me that was mostly a joke, I have had no opportunity to learn what
    your positions are.

    Behe argues that IC structures could not *possibly* have evolved.
    Fortunately the world is not limited by his education or imagination. If
    the IC structures he lists could not possibly have evolved then they were
    created in situ. (His hypothesis, not mine.) *That* is creationism IMHO.

    Susan

     I am aware that the conclusions arrived at in this work will be denounced
    by some as highly irreligious; but he who denounces them is bound to shew
    why it is more irreligious to explain the origin of man as a distinct
    species by descent from some lower form, through the laws of variation and
    natural selection, than to explain the birth of the individual through the
    laws of ordinary reproduction.

    ---Charles Darwin

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/