Re: Reply to CCogan: Waste and computer evolution

From: Huxter4441@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 14:46:07 EDT

    In a message dated 10/4/2000 2:32:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    FMAJ1019@aol.com writes:

    << > DNAunion: That sounds like an oxymoron to me. If you have any kind of
    > intelligence and design involved in the selection process, then it is not
    > NATURAL selection, be definition. What am I missing? >>

    So ID is not natural? If something is not natural, is it then supernatural?
    This subject, in the past, got the usual round of dictionary definitions and
    such, but it seems that DNA is saying that Intelligent Design is beyond the
    realm of the natural. If, in this instance, 'natural selection' were
    designed, and DNA states emphatically that if design OR intelligence were
    involved, it could not be natural, we can conclude that this means any
    Intelligence that works via what appear to be natural means is therefore
    supernatural. Or would it be extranatural?