Re: muliplte persona alert!

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 01:47:40 EDT

    In a message dated 10/3/2000 7:35:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time, DNAunion
    writes:

    > >> Susan: what!? creationists being dishonest?!
    >
    > >>DNAunion: What? Atheistic Nazi's not being able to distinguish between
    > ID and Creationism!

    > DNAunion: Yes, I agree that Huxter's implications and Susan's comments
    > were totally uncalled for and very insulting. As has been shown, Huxter's
    > claims about me are totally false.

    Even if that is the case, your accusation about Atheistic Nazi's is totally
    out of line and uncalled for

    > Susan did not need to here the evidence - she simply assumed that I and the
    > others are guilty. And on top of her assumption based on not a single
    > shread of evidence, Susan then adds injury to insult by calling me a
    > Creationist and dishonest (not to mention her later implication that my/our
    > arguments are based on ignorance). I am not a Creationist and do not
    > appreciated being called one as an insult - as Susan obviously intended.
    > Furthermore, I am not dishonest, and I do not appreciate having such things
    > said about me. Yes, FMAJ, I agree with you - their unprovoked and
    > unfounded comments were insulting and uncalled for. Thanks for seeing the
    > truth and not taking the side of your friends over that of truth (sarcasm
    > intended)

    Your attempts to misread my statement are duely noted.

    > I notice that no one said a word to Susan for her unprovoked insults of me
    > and the others? But when I - the outsider - returned the favor all hell
    > broke loose. You people blindly follow your self-imposed double standards.
    > Too bad you can't just face your opponents honestly - that you have to
    > resort to underhanded tactics.

    More uncalled for accusations. That you now call me dishonest and underhanded
    is again something totally out of line and uncalled for.

    Shame...