Re: muliplte persona alert!

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 01:56:49 EDT

    In a message dated 10/3/2000 10:05:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    DNAunion@aol.com writes:

    > "it is a breach of privacy, good manners, and possibly copyright to
    > republish
    > something someone says in one forum elsewhere -- especially if this is done
    > with the intent to take advantage or embarrass someone for
    > a possibly hasty comment."
    >
    > So Huxter clearly violated the rules of this board, while I did not violate
    > the rules of the other board. Game, set, match to DNAunion

    What do the rules say about calling people liars and using Nazi references?
    Is that a breach of good manners?

    But irregardless if that's what you consider "game set and match" then I'd
    not mind letting you "win" without any regret. The emotional cost to me would
    be to high to use a similar style.