Re: muliplte persona alert!

From: DNAunion@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 22:47:44 EDT

    >Susan: Creationism = "God created everything in the form we see it in today.
    >Nothing evolved over time."
    >
    >ID = "God (or *wink* *wink* someone else) created bacteria flagellum in the
     form we see it in today. It didn't evolve over time."

    DNAunion: So you admit your ignorance of ID openly - that's refreshing!

    ID is not tied to God, as you claim in your self-concocted definition. ID
    does not claim to be able to determine the identity of the designer, just
    that he/she/it/they are/were intelligent. You simply gloss over this
    important fact in order to be able to reach your preconceived assumption that
    ID = Creationism.

    What about ID in the form of ETIs? Are the ETIs supposed to be the God of
    the Creationists?

    Here, let's try this counter example of definitions:

    Evolutionist: believes that retaining the most fit and eliminating the least
    fit will improve a species

    Nazi: believes that retaining the most fit and eliminating the least fit will
    improve the species