Re: muliplte persona alert!

From: DNAunion@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 13:35:08 EDT

    >Huxter: Be wary of imposters and posters using mulitple names to appear to
    have
    >support - nucacids and DNAunion appear to be the same person, and it also
    >appears that 'Mike B. Gene' may be making a comeback under a different name.
    >
    >The ARN discussion board was shut down in part due to the fact that ID
    >advocates were posting under multiple identities which, big surprise, heaped
    >accolades on each other (which were in fact themseves!).

    >> Susan: what!? creationists being dishonest?!

    DNAunion: What? Atheistic Nazi's not being able to distinguish between ID
    and Creationism!

    Come on Susan, if you know nothing about the people who posted at ARN - as is
    obvious from your comments - then why even open your mouth and spew out
    uninformed garbage?

    >Susan: their arguments are so strong I'm shocked they would bother!!!

    DNAunion: Whose arguments are you talking about? Creatioinists (which
    follows from your conflation) or the actual people that posted at ARN, like
    Mike Gene and myself, who did not rely on God, the Bible, ex nihilo creation,
    Noah's flood, etc. for support of our positions?

    Why not learn about something and someone before you go making uniformed,
    knee-jerk reflexive assertions that just make you look, well, uniformed and
    ignorant.

     :-)

     Susan