Re: WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE WORK?

From: Ralph Krumdieck (ralphkru@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 13:30:36 EDT

    I'm not out to change your opinions by argumentation. I'm interested in
    exploring ideas thoroughly. I also am ready to change my ideas if I
    can be shown credible evidence for some better explanation. I try not
    to take criticism of my posts too personally. Of course, I write
    fiction in my spare time and that develops a pretty thick hide towards
    ralph