Re: muliplte persona alert!

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 12:35:35 EDT

    Huxter4441@aol.com:

    >Be wary of imposters and posters using mulitple names to appear to have
    >support - nucacids and DNAunion appear to be the same person, and it also
    >appears that 'Mike B. Gene' may be making a comeback under a different name.
    >
    >The ARN discussion board was shut down in part due to the fact that ID
    >advocates were posting under multiple identities which, big surprise, heaped
    >accolades on each other (which were in fact themseves!).

    what!? creationists being dishonest?! their arguments are so strong I'm
    shocked they would bother!!!

    :-)

    Susan

     I am aware that the conclusions arrived at in this work will be denounced
    by some as highly irreligious; but he who denounces them is bound to shew
    why it is more irreligious to explain the origin of man as a distinct
    species by descent from some lower form, through the laws of variation and
    natural selection, than to explain the birth of the individual through the
    laws of ordinary reproduction.

    ---Charles Darwin

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/