ID vs ?

From: Bertvan@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 14:57:17 EDT

    Bertvan:
    >>The Gaia concept is certainly a part of ID.

    Richard:
    >It certainly isn't.

    Hi Richard,
    I don't agree with everything everyone has said on the subject of Gaia. I do
    believe the earth evolved, much in the same way individual organisms evolved.
    (However that was, it obviously wasn't by random variation and natural
    selection.) Perhaps the Gaia concept is not accepted by some IDs, I haven't
    heard it discussed much. However I do know most IDs are more tolerant, and
    willing to explore such concepts than materialists seem to be.

    Bertvan