Re: ID unfalsifiable? (was Designed Designers?)

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 17:28:10 EDT

    >Reflectorites
    >
    >On Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:45:46 -0700, billwald@juno.com wrote:
    >
    >>SJ>There already is "genuine *evidence* of ID" but Richard and his kind
    >>>just rule it out on philosophical grounds. . . All it (sic ID) needs to
    >>>do is
    >>>convince a large proportion of the 80% of the public and the 40% of
    >>>scientists who already do believe in some form of design.
    >
    >BW>Ah, the stupidity of egalitarian democracy. All you gots to do is
    >>convince the majority you are right and science is being done.

    Steven Jones:
    >No. But *funding* for "science" is ultimately determined by what Bill calls,
    >in elitist language, "the stupidity of egalitarian democracy"!

    The Discovery Institute pours millions into propaganda and none into
    research. I wonder why? Could it be there's nothing anybody can think of to
    research?

    Susan

    The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our
    actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only
    morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life.
    --Albert Einstein

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/