Re: Mike Behe: Response to critics concerning peer-review

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 20:52:08 EDT

    > Am I being "metaphysical" if I
    >say that irreducibility exists in my '87 Chevy Celebrity?

    NO. Some people confuse "what it does" with "how it works." We may know
    what some DNA does but we don't know how it works. There are probably 10
    million people who can tune the carb on your Chevy by knowing which screw
    to turn but they don't understand the venturi principle or the gas laws.

    billwald@juno.com

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.