Re: 1. Mike Behe's letter to SCIENCE, 2. Provine & Gish's letters, 3. Less of my posts!

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 14:24:03 EDT

    > but rather it is because he argues that "intelligent design in biology
    .... is
    >empirically detectable":

    Why, then, doesn't he suggest a method? He only talks in generalities.

    Why would the detection of ID in biology be different than ID in other
    areas?

    I can only think of two ways. By human observation - like people seeing
    pictures of Jesus in reflections on chrome bumpers and by computer
    analysis - like SETI.

    billwald@juno.com
    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.