Re: Gene duplication and design

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 22:50:27 EDT

    >>There isn't any experiment or data which demonstrates the existance of
    >>the concept of free will.

    >But, surely you contradict yourself by writing the above statement.

    Why? Maybe God predestinated me writing that sentence from before he
    created the universe.
    There is no objective test for the existance of free will.

    >>Life only has value in a religious context. (economically and socially,
    >>some humans have more value as compost than as living entities)

    >I hope your joking.

    If we evolved from pond slime AND there is no God then morality equals
    social contract.

    billwald@juno.com

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.