Re: Noise and this list

From: Richard Wein (tich@primex.co.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 04:21:37 EST

    James, thanks for your thoughtful points about noise. I guess I am one of
    those you were referring to!

    To reduce the noise level, in future I won't respond to posters who are not
    making sense. I hate to let nonsense go unchallenged, but I suppose that, in
    a public internet forum, you just have to accept it.

    And I definitely won't make another post today!

    Best wishes

    Richard Wein (Tich)
    See my web pages for various games at http://homepages.primex.co.uk/~tich/