Re: Materialism

glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 13:18:27 +0000

At 01:43 PM 11/28/99 EST, Bertvan@aol.com wrote:

>At 10:44 AM 11/25/99 EST, Bertvan@aol.com wrote:
>>Most Darwinists in this debate don't seem capable of such
>>tolerance. They insist evolution be defined as something which contradicts
>>everything except a materialist philosophy.
>
>I don't!
>glenn
>
>I know you don't Glenn, but you have to admit you are a pretty unusual
>"Darwinist."

Agreed. But what my views show is that one can't paint all evolutionists
with the same brush. You would be amazed at the number of Christian
evolutionists who feel like I do--that evolution is compatible with their
faith and the Bible without having to make the Bible out to be total
allegorical, meaningless mush!
glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology