Re: All forms of science designed for discussion

glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 13:13:19 +0000

Hi Bertvan

At 09:58 AM 11/28/99 EST, Bertvan@aol.com wrote:

>Hi Glenn,
>
>I haven't seen a single young earth creationist on this discussion forum.

That is because you have only been here for about 6 months. I have been
here off and on since '94. There used to be more YECs here and there still
are some YEC lurkers out there when I last checked the membership list
about a month ago.

>Nor have I seen anyone deny scientific facts. I do see legitimate
>differences of opinion when it comes to interpretation of evidence?
Perhaps
>you believe God did it by the method the Neo Darwinists claim he did. Do
you
>deny anyone the right to suggest he might have done it by some other method?

No, we are all entitled to our private interpretation of the facts. But we
are NOT entitled to have our own private set of facts with which they
support antievolutionism. The way science is done is that interpretations
are placed upon the data, the actual data not the make believe stuff some
of the anti-evolutionists advocate.

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology