Re: All forms of science designed for discussion

Cliff Lundberg (cliff@noe.com)
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:01:34 -0800

glenn morton wrote:

>UFO buffs who believe that alien races seeded the universe with
>life are also ID proponents. And the ID movement doesn't and can't
>distinguish between the alien-designer concept and the God-designer
>concept. Do you think the ID movement will allow one of the UFO buffs
>to be on the same stage with them?

I'm not responding to the discussion this came from, but on this
point I would point out that the alien-seeding theory is not necessarily
an ID theory. It just pushes the question of origins back to the alien
home world. And besides, 'seeding' doesn't seem quite the same as
'designing'.

--Cliff Lundberg  ~  San Francisco  ~  cliff@noe.com