RE: Electricity, Energy and the Elite--a Conspiracy

John E. Rylander (rylander@prolexia.com)
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 06:04:36 -0500

Glenn wrote:

> Wait a minute. You are the one that works in academia, not I. And we know
> that electrical companies have brought pressure upon you all to toe the
> line. You don't get any royalties until you prove that you are
> not part of
> the electrical company conspiracy. In order to evaluate your claim to my
> royalties, I need to ask a couple of questions:
>
> Does your university use electricity?
> Do they get an industrial discount for their usage?
> Do they have an electrical engineering department to which various
> electronic and electrical companies give money?

Big Mistake, mister.

BIG MISTAKE.

I may -- may -- have been in -training- for academia, but I -escaped with my
integrity intact- years ago. Once I discovered that the likes of Al
Plantinga, Phil Quinn, Tom Morris, et al were (I'm deeply grieved to say
this) frequent, indeed almost -constant- users of electricity, I decided I
just couldn't be a part of their little games anymore.

You can fool a lot of the people a lot of the time, but not Mr. (not Dr.)
John E. Rylander.

Of course, your smear tactics are something of a hallmark of The Conspiracy.
Once again, sir, the burden of proof is on you.

If I do not hear back from you within 4 hours, I will assume this means you
capitulate and agree completely with what I am saying.

--John